Pick up driver trys to kill motorcyclist

**** both the bike riders also, speeding through a housed area past a church then telling the guy I have you on film does the buttnut not know that he was also speeding.
Trying to pass the truck on a double yellow now I wonder why the truck driver was pissed off.
Throw the three *******s in the cell for a month (with each other):eek:
Wow Dave,, remind me never to make you mad:eek:

The good-ol-boy lives there and drives the road probably daily ... looks like he finally got tired of the **** tourist bee's buzzing around his head showing up from nowhere and startling the **** out of him. I can see both sides but it boils down to ****heads thinking they are racing on the isle of man with tractors and little old ladies as just obstacles.

If they put that footage in front of a courtroom the judge is going to go ballistic on the bikes and say something like "if you were out video taping your antics, then you must have been planning to do something wrong in the first place."

No one is walking out of that courtroom unscathed if it makes it there. And I wouldn't believe anything posted on utube.
Having a bad day buddy ??

I would love to see the look on the face of the Judge when the biker told him your Honour the truck driver was speeding and I can prove it for I was right behind him with my video camera.:confused: As I said stick the three of them in the same cell for a month:eek:
Come on Dave, if you were the biker you know you would want to be in the cell with the redneck.
Just based on the video as it is, I would say that the guy in the truck was in the wrong but if there is more before the incident, then all three may be in the wrong.
Hope that it never happens to me. I will go to jail, if I survive.

Naw, all I'm saying is that the whole thing was wrong. The redneck in the truck especially, he should have just stayed where he was and let them go by. What he did was purposefully dangerous and could have killed someone ... but on the other hand ... it is a country road with fields and houses and we all saw the church. Imagine you are a farmer just going from field to field each day being buzzed by irresponsible ****** rocket bike traffic ALL the time ... wouldn't you get a little bent after awhile?

I guess I am getting old after all. :rolleyes:

I've got a friend who was so tired of people blowing by her house at unreasonable rates of speed that she would go out at night and undo the road work over the culvert. That was about the only thing that worked.

How this should have finished, at the stop sign the biker at the stop sign and the truck driver should have knocked the **** out of each other if that had happened I would have had more respect for both of them, what the hell is the world coming to two guys yelling at each other with the whimp in the background shouting I have you on video, a good kick in the family jewels would have sorted the whole thing out:confused:.

The first part of the video shows the the two bikes speeding and one crossing the double yellow line for an illegal passing maneuver. Both are traffic violations punishable by a ticket, points on their drivers licenses and maybe even loosing their licenses. But no jail time.

After the truck driver tried to kill the guy in front everything changed.

Any good lawyer should be able to argue that the guy in front was running for his life, and the guy in back was chasing the truck in fear for his friend.

Just my take on it.

How this should have finished, at the stop sign the biker at the stop sign and the truck driver should have knocked the **** out of each other if that had happened I would have had more respect for both of them, what the hell is the world coming to two guys yelling at each other with the whimp in the background shouting I have you on video, a good kick in the family jewels would have sorted the whole thing out:confused:.

I was excepting to see how well a full face helmet could work as a weapon.

Naw, all I'm saying is that the whole thing was wrong. The redneck in the truck especially, he should have just stayed where he was and let them go by. What he did was purposefully dangerous and could have killed someone ... but on the other hand ... it is a country road with fields and houses and we all saw the church. Imagine you are a farmer just going from field to field each day being buzzed by irresponsible ****** rocket bike traffic ALL the time ... wouldn't you get a little bent after awhile?

I guess I am getting old after all. :rolleyes:

i doubt the truck driver was thinking i've got to stop them from buzzing the churches.. he got pissed cuz the rider was going to zap past him. ive seen stupider chit than this here in so cal. if the truck driver had been one sec quicker that guy would be dead.. speeding and passing on a double yellow is not a reason to be maimed or killed.. if your irritated by the bikes call le and have them run traffic enforcement there.

Back