For Sale PCV and Auto Tune

Pretty sure I want to unload as a unit together.
It already has the HansO tune in it.
Trip K&Ns with TORs.

I'd like to see your bike once the new exhaust is on. That's a sharp looking pipe. I like my Carpenter, but even with the heat shields in place it's still hot. I may be looking to have a better heat shield system fabricated. At least, I could visit your Dyno guy in T town and have him re-tune mine after I get the air filters installed.

I'd like to see your bike once the new exhaust is on. That's a sharp looking pipe. I like my Carpenter, but even with the heat shields in place it's still hot. I may be looking to have a better heat shield system fabricated. At least, I could visit your Dyno guy in T town and have him re-tune mine after I get the air filters installed.

Nels really knows is stuff and I was very impressed with what he did on my bothers Yammie Stratoliner.
Best part is that he invited us inside the room to watch him while he performed his magic!
I be itching to see the CES on my motor as well! Should arrive this Friday if all goes well.

Update:
Nels Byersdorf IS DA MAN!!!
He transformed my sweet running Roadster into a fire breather!
I would go to his shop in Woodenville as the dyno is $200 versus the $300 at Redline in Tacoma.

http://2wheeldynoworks.com/

Back