For Sale PCV and Auto Tune

flyreels

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
PCV and Auto tune and a Cable one of the better quality ones to load the tunes up to your bike, Brand new never even been out of the box. $500 posted registered anywhere in AUS

FYI - Will have a one year used PCV + AT for sale in about a week at the TC half new price.

Bull, who are you having do your tune? I have searching for someone up here in Vancouver, but everyone here just does PCV tuning. I would prefer to have a proper ECU tune done and am thinking I may have to come across the border to have it done.

It was indeed fortuitous that on the Tune ECU web site they list a few qualified tuners.
I found Nels Byersdorf who runs a Dynojet dyno in Tacoma at a shop called Redline.
I have been communicating with him and today we met to tune my brother's Stratoliner.
He KNOWS his stuff and I WAS impressed with his knowledge.
Soon as I receive my CES system and get it mounted, I am going to see Nels.
I even sent him @Bat dyno graph to motivate him. He told me he is pumped to do my Roadster as he spends most time doing race bikes at the tracks. I shall post results.

Last edited:
Rocket Roger is finally home recuperating.
He asked if there is any interest in a Brand new still in the box set of TORS for a Roadster.

FYI - Will have a one year used PCV + AT for sale in about a week at the TC half new price.

Can they be separated? I've already got the PCV, but Hanso suggested the Autotune added so I didn't need to reprogram the PCV after I add air filters

Can they be separated? I've already got the PCV, but Hanso suggested the Autotune added so I didn't need to reprogram the PCV after I add air filters

Pretty sure I want to unload as a unit together.
It already has the HansO tune in it.
Trip K&Ns with TORs.

Back