Parking pass 4 Lone star

Paul Hyland

Turbocharged
I have an extra parking pass for the lone star rally for the fisrt person Who buy's me and my beautiful lady a drink.
It gets you on the strand and into all the parking lots for the rally so you don't have drive around looking for a spot.

Dang.. too bad no one has taken you up on this offer. If we didn't have so much kid stuff going on right now, I'd set them up with grandma and get my wife on her bike and head on down.. and buy y'all that drink too.. :)

I'm still tinkering with the idea of making it up to the RAT Raid for a day, but don't know if we can do that or not either..

I have an extra parking pass for the lone star rally for the fisrt person Who buy's me and my beautiful lady a drink.
It gets you on the strand and into all the parking lots for the rally so you don't have drive around looking for a spot.

Paul,

How big a bash is this rally if parking passes are involved?

Curious Tony

Well

Dring the high points of the day and what you want to see, you could be several blocks (5-6)from the even. It's not just the strand area they also shut down part of the sea wall for build off's. They have parking lots set aside all areound for pass holders.

Go to (lonestarrally.com) click on parking passes and you can see the parking lots.

Back