Package arrived from OZ

BillB

Turbocharged
Ride
2013 R3T, 1960 Franken-Pan
The wife emailed me at work saying my long awaited package from Reband had arrived. I lit out of work at quitting time like my hair was on fire and my rear end was catching! Had the boost gauge on the old turbo brick pinned most of the way home.

Ran in and looked at the box and got a REAL bad feeling. Looked like a rugby ball that was used in a scrum between two teams of silverback gorilla's.

Opened it up carefully after taking pictures that I was sure were going to be used for an insurance claim.

Every thing was there and not a mark on it! Now if I can just find the patience to wait until after Maggie Valley to install it

You're gonna wait :eek: that's a month away! No way I'd be that patient, they'd be on tonight!

Yeah, I hear that! Believe me, it is just about killing me wanting to have a go at it.

Right at the moment I am juggling so many cats at one time that I don't think I have the hand speed to keep one more airborne now. About the only thing that is keeping me from having to wrap my head with duct tape to keep it from exploding is the expectation of spending 5 days on the mountains with my lovely wife and some friends that I haven't met yet. I have even quit riding it to work every day just so I don't have to change the tires on it before the trip.

The bike runs great right now, no point in suffering a self inflicted problem before vacation and hosing it all up. The Ramair will be arriving shortly, @HansO has been kind enough to send me a tune. Once we get back from MV. I can sit down and do a quality job of getting it sorted and order a PCIV with auto tune if needed.

Back