Toystoretom

Living Legend
I had a chance to get out Sunday afternoon on the Rocket. Its been fairly cold here during the last few winter months but I have been able to sneak in a ride here and there. I went out east of town and got into some of the smaller county roads that are much more fun to ride on (if you can dodge the John Deere tractors). I found out one thing... I'm not very sharp in my riding skills. Entering corners too fast or too slow... not holding a line... just sloppy. The ole Rocket is a big bike and it shows if you are a little sloppy. It took awhile but I was able to get some of it back. Its kinda like using the "swartz"... when you are attacking these things on an almost subconscious level and kicking some butt it becomes a lot more fun..

Hurry up spring :D:D

Tomo, atleast you could get out and ride. The cold isn't a big deal for me since I have winter riding gear but the salt here is driving me nuts! We need a few good days of constant rain to clean this area up. I am envious of you for getting out!!! :)

We went about the whole month of Feb without any rain however when anything was forecasted they douched the roads with a brine solution so the salt was bad here. One short ride and everything get coated with a fine salt dusting.

Back