For Sale or TRADE Cee Bailey's Tinted windshield, hardware, and fixing kit

cadconversions

Sr. Pastor, iLive Church
Ride
2012 R3R
This is the larger Cee Bailey's windshield in light tint (I can barely tell it but it's there).

Includes the stock Triumph brackets and a front end fixing kit. I'll clean the bugs off but this is just how it was when it came off the bike.

I had enjoyed being behind the windshield during the winter but already burning up in early spring with my full face helmet. Going to go with a fairing before long with a short shield.... Anyway, everything is in really good shape with one very light scratch that I tried to capture in the photo but it's hard to see period - much less take a photo.

Front end fixing kit is okay but it could use some good cleaning.

$275 shipped CONUS for it all...

Attachments

• IMG_0616.JPG
    IMG_0616.JPG
    620.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0617.JPG
    IMG_0617.JPG
    889 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0618.JPG
    IMG_0618.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0619.JPG
    IMG_0619.JPG
    919.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0622.JPG
    IMG_0622.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
Hi, I love the screen would you freight to Queensland Australia if so can you find a price for me please.

Some weeks ago I got a quote similar for freight from the UK for a screen I found on E bay.
I ended up buying a new Triumph one for $630 in Australia I already have the fixing brackets from my sports screen.
To be honest I'm finding the screen a bit short I'm 5'10" the wind makes my helmet make a loud low frequency drone which I hate, it makes riding the bike with the new screen unbearable.

I ware and open face helmet.

I'm looking at a Clearview screen from the US to go on the Triumph brackets now,25", which makes the whole exercise very expensive. The Clearview screen that I'm thinking of is $335 delivered.

Have other people found the same thing?

I can't attest to the Rocket's stock screen being short since I've never had one but this one is the taller screen so it doesn't buffet the helmet as badly. On a stock Thunderbird - I pretty much get the snot beat out of my head from the turbulence. So, even for $300 shipped for a $275 screen - it would still be cheaper than a stock screen and front end fixing kit shipped to Aus... WOW

BUMP - Would like to trade to a stock height screen. Even a OEM screen at 19.5" or an aftermarket same height. I always wear a full face helmet and want a shorter windshield. Thought I would offer a trade before I cut it down myself.

I have a stock clear screen I don’t use, think it is mid sized. Should get rid of it one day.

Some weeks ago I got a quote similar for freight from the UK for a screen I found on E bay.
I ended up buying a new Triumph one for $630 in Australia I already have the fixing brackets from my sports screen.
To be honest I'm finding the screen a bit short I'm 5'10" the wind makes my helmet make a loud low frequency drone which I hate, it makes riding the bike with the new screen unbearable.

I ware and open face helmet.

I'm looking at a Clearview screen from the US to go on the Triumph brackets now,25", which makes the whole exercise very expensive. The Clearview screen that I'm thinking of is $335 delivered.

Have other people found the same thing?
expensive but you wont regret it especially if you put lowers on as well

Back