oil change and how to do a search on forum

Hi, is there any update on the subject? I seem to have a similar issue. Put 4,6 liters, and the oil is just a half a centimeter on the bottom of the stick, not even reaching the minimum mark.

Local Auto place (Canadian Tire) does not sell 15W50 MA. Had to settle with a 10W50 MA synthetic or head to the big city.
I was looking for 15/50 and couldn’t find on stores in Chicago also, 10/50 or 20/50 so I ordered online because no oil filter also was found in stock !! But I was thinking do same decision like you only 20/50 if weather is normal and colder!!
10/50 if it was California or Florida when all the time hut !! I use to have Vrod muscle and dealer and owner manuals said depending on weather you can run 10/40 or 20/50 whichever you like

I'm sure you are aware that It's important to get the right rating. But for other readers, since passenger car/light-truck oils often contain friction modifiers to improve fuel economy, they aren’t recommended for wet-clutch applications. Instead, you need to use a JASO MA or JASO MA2 oil.

I'm sure you are aware that It's important to get the right rating. But for other readers, since passenger car/light-truck oils often contain friction modifiers to improve fuel economy, they aren’t recommended for wet-clutch applications. Instead, you need to use a JASO MA or JASO MA2 oil.
I was saying about motorcycle compatible synthetic T4 oil 10w50 or 20w50 weight not diesel or car oil!!!

Back