Curtiss02

Standard Bore
Ride
2016 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
I switched out my original headlights for LED just a few days after buying my Rocket, so these are still like new. $100 for the Pair shipped inside the US.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 3
I would not give 50 cents for them much less $100.00.:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

I'm surprised comments like this are allowed on here. Most forums I've been a part of don't allow negative comments on a members thread trying to sell something. Kind of a 'if you don't want it keep your opinions to yourself' view. Helpful suggestions like scot in exiles' excepted. Don't be put off Curtiss02, there are people who like to stick to factory parts and you can always move on price. Good luck with your sale.

I'm surprised comments like this are allowed on here. Most forums I've been a part of don't allow negative comments on a members thread trying to sell something. Kind of a 'if you don't want it keep your opinions to yourself' view. Helpful suggestions like scot in exiles' excepted. Don't be put off Curtiss02, there are people who like to stick to factory parts and you can always move on price. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks 3Katz, its really ok with me if I dont sell them... I dont mind having the originals for backup.

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Yes it is in the rules not to comment .... but this ad is so ridiculous that it is OK to break the rules!!!

Back