(now) Negative (and Positive) battery cables (pair)

Dunno 'bout communism, a topic often raised in our house with one spouse who was raised under that system and continues to follow ample news out of mainland, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.

In any case, you're in, and I've been updating the post with the names.

@Joesmoe I'm in for a pair. Thanks!
-MIG

I am waiting on some more parts to arrive in the post then I will make more sets up.
@Joesmoe has stated that he is able to accept a delivery of multiple cables and can forward on from there but I will need exact numbers

I am waiting on some more parts to arrive in the post then I will make more sets up.
@Joesmoe has stated that he is able to accept a delivery of multiple cables and can forward on from there but I will need exact numbers

Hey @Mittzy have you been able to make more sets? We all appreciate what you do BTW.... Standing by in the queue... :D
-MIG

Find yourself a car audio shop and have them make you some cables. They have really hiqh quality cables that can carry loads of amps. Internally there cables are like angel hair - 100's of fine copper strands. They do it that way to take advantage of the skin effect of electricity. Extra $$ of course, but the load carrying potential would be worth it.

Back