For Sale NOS Roadster TORS exhaust for sale

Thanks a bunch for the assist Ishrub...that was much appreciated. I currently am discussing this with someone here that is interested, so for now I'm waiting patiently to hear back from them. I will let everyone here know as soon as a final decision from them has been made either way.

Untill then, everyone please ride safe and smart. Remember to always keep the shiny side up, the dirty side down, and stay between the ditches...because there are old bikers, there are bold bikers, but there are no old bold bikers.

@WyldCFH Looks like they are yours if you grab them.

Thanks bud, I ended up passing. They look great and the price he offered me couldn't have been much better. If my 16 R3R weren't still unblemished, I would have been able to overlook the small dents and scratches. As such, I am just one of those people that would be irritated just knowing I purposefully put blemished exhaust on.

No worries WyldCFH...to each their own.

It just seems so wrong to me that Triumph quit making them and a lot of parts and accessories for Rocket III owners. TORS, just like a lot of other stuff no one can buy from Triumph any more are getting about as scarce as hen's teeth. And that just causes people that own one to buy everything all up and hoard whatever they can find. Then what little there is available starts getting harder and harder to track down, and therefore very expensive to buy if and when you do manage somehow to find anything in any kind of decent shape for sale.

Usually the aftermarket manufacturers would step up and fill that void - but the Rocket III is kind of a one of a kind bike in a somewhat smaller than average niche market that IMHO...I just don't see that happening very much. And for the people that have the older pre 2009 dual headlight three exhaust pipe bikes like my 2006 Classic, it's gonna more than likely get even harder to find anything in any usable condition for a reasonable price.

That makes me a little bit nervous to keep mine and ride it out in public very much. If it got damaged somehow...I really have no idea where I would get all of the parts I'd need to repair it. I would probably have to search around a heck of a lot and hopefully be able to somehow buy them used.

It's a sad situation for me...because My 2006 Classic is a great bike that I really do love to ride. But I've been forced to sell some great vintage and somewhat rare vehicles that I really enjoyed in the past because it was just too difficult and expensive to get what I needed to keep them running reliably enough to depend on them for using as my regular daily transportation vehicle on my budget. I was toying around with the idea of selling mine and investing in a newer Roadster, but now that they have all been discontinued, I think I'll just pass on that, keep my bike for now, and wait untill next summer when I have the loan I took out to buy it completely paid off to make any decisions about what to do.

Last edited:
If they are still for sale I would like them. Can you please confirm they fit a 2010 Roadster?

Part number should be A9608077 for the set. The Right side is A9600322 and the Left side is A9600321.

I saw a RH one for sale on eBay. Buying that one, plus these, would give me 2 sets and hopefully someone else here wants one of them - from me or you.

Shipping to Kansas City area zip 64052

Last edited:
Got 'em thanks!
I picked up a Right Hand Side exhaust on eBay, so now I have 2 complete sets of TORs, and will be selling a set via another classified ad presently.

Back