no more rockets and more???

Did I miss something here. Called my dealer today. He told me that there will be no more rockets, thunderbirds, or speedmaster/ Americas. Only classics and sports bikes. Is this true. He told me they are already having some issues with getting parts especially with parts for accessories. Tell me it isn't so

Did I miss something here. Called my dealer today. He told me that there will be no more rockets, thunderbirds, or speedmaster/ Americas. Only classics and sports bikes. Is this true. He told me they are already having some issues with getting parts especially with parts for accessories. Tell me it isn't so

I was told about 4 weeks ago, to get the parts I need now for my R3R since they are discontinuing this style and changing the whole design of the Rocket, streamline with fairings and all. This came from a Triumph Dealer in St.Charles IL Windy City.

I was told about 4 weeks ago, to get the parts I need now for my R3R since they are discontinuing this style and changing the whole design of the Rocket, streamline with fairings and all. This came from a Triumph Dealer in St.Charles IL Windy City.
Jesus Christ what else will they do -install a radio that plays YMCA all the time and supply everyone with arseless leatherchaps

All this about stockpiling parts reminds me....I have a whole rear wheel assy to fit a Roadster and another to fit a Touring
Need them out of the way.

ROcket Roadsters are still in the pipeline for 2018.....the new one seems to be a certainty with 2019 or 2020 reveal. Triumph are terribly good at keeping their cards close to their chest. When you see a spy photo, it will be a Triumph photographer who shot it, and distributes it, and it will be very close to the official reveal date.

here's the new one..looks more like a real rocket..

upload_2017-12-26_20-42-14.png

Back