Newbie, picking up my new Silver GT this Saturday!

Welcome from sunny North Texas. The M109 is a nice machine, you bought a torque monster, be careful.

Gidday everyone. My current ride was a 2011 Suzuki Boulevard M109R. Just sold on Saturday morning so in the afternoon I was off to City Triumph to put a deposit on a 21 build silver GT.
Now I have to wait until Saturday.....
Mods I wanna do are the Lamonster Tail tidy, ceramic coating and looking at Werkes exhaust down the line.
Any recommendations for me?

I have never even had a test ride. I didn't think anything would come out to replace the M109R bu as soon as I saw this I just had to get one..

Safe riding :cool:
Well, have you rode it yet? Report?

Congrats on one fine purchase. The 109 is no slouch. Would appreciate a comparison of the two bikes from your prospective. Remember... pictures or you never bought it... Lol. Have fun on the beast.

Oh, welcome to the site.

Welcome, where are you from 🤔...I know a couple of Rangi's in NZ 😅😎

Gidday everyone. My current ride was a 2011 Suzuki Boulevard M109R. Just sold on Saturday morning so in the afternoon I was off to City Triumph to put a deposit on a 21 build silver GT.
Now I have to wait until Saturday.....
Mods I wanna do are the Lamonster Tail tidy, ceramic coating and looking at Werkes exhaust down the line.
Any recommendations for me?

I have never even had a test ride. I didn't think anything would come out to replace the M109R bu as soon as I saw this I just had to get one..

Safe riding :cool:
Rangi - Kia Ora E'hoa! Tena Kohe

Back