Newbie, picking up my new Silver GT this Saturday!

Rangi

Standard Bore
Ride
M109R
Gidday everyone. My current ride was a 2011 Suzuki Boulevard M109R. Just sold on Saturday morning so in the afternoon I was off to City Triumph to put a deposit on a 21 build silver GT.
Now I have to wait until Saturday.....
Mods I wanna do are the Lamonster Tail tidy, ceramic coating and looking at Werkes exhaust down the line.
Any recommendations for me?

I have never even had a test ride. I didn't think anything would come out to replace the M109R bu as soon as I saw this I just had to get one..

Safe riding :cool:

Thanks all, hossman I was considering the quickshifter, its not too late... Lol

Dr. D I'm picking up Saturday, its supposed to be raining. Brand new tyres...:oops:

Dr. D I'm picking up Saturday, its supposed to be raining. Brand new tyres...:oops:
Welcome from south Australia you will be good I had never ridden mine when I picked it up & rode home from Adelaide in the rain remember rain mode good luck you will be in awe

Make sure you have good brakes

Well certainly let us know how it feels when you have a chance to twist the throttle.

WELCOME! to our R3 Family and I look forward to hearing your first ride report... You'll be enjoying your new Perma-Grin soon! :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Back