What's a while?
A month, 3 months, a year?

I will assume with a shot of starter fluid it fires up then dies.
Try draining the tank (siphon?), add a gallon of fresh gas plus recommended dose of Sea Foam and try again, with the shot of starter fluid to get it going

I would say about 8-10 months sitting....could have been longer...Traveling makes time go by so fast

Hello Spikelykes and welcome from Virginia. Definitely get rid of the old gas; probably has ethanol which is so bad for the fuel, especially if it sits for awhile. Then fill with fresh like mentioned above and either the seafoam or other injector cleaner.

Hello Spikelykes and welcome from Virginia. Definitely get rid of the old gas; probably has ethanol which is so bad for the fuel, especially if it sits for awhile. Then fill with fresh like mentioned above and either the seafoam or other injector cleaner.

Boog,
Hi! Yes, I did the complete drain of the tank and put in a fresh 2 1/2 gal of gas with Sea foam mixed in....Same results....I am guessing it is the fuel pump....That is inside the tank..Or maybe something else? What are your thoughts? Thanx

Boog,
Hi! Yes, I did the complete drain of the tank and put in a fresh 2 1/2 gal of gas with Sea foam mixed in....Same results....I am guessing it is the fuel pump....That is inside the tank..Or maybe something else? What are your thoughts? Thanx
It could be the pump, but before you buy a new one (as this is a pain to swap) clean your plugs or change them as needed. Also swap the fuel filter. Bad gas could be clogging it.

put a couple of quick shots of starting fluid in the filter under seat or one each real quicki in the throttle bodies.
if it fires up for a second then u have fuel problems if not then u have ign. probs. hth

It could be the pump, but before you buy a new one (as this is a pain to swap) clean your plugs or change them as needed. Also swap the fuel filter. Bad gas could be clogging it.

It looks like it could be clogged fuel injectors...The injectors are getting power....I tried to get to them but it so difficult to get the screws loose..I think this is going on the back burner for another time...Or I will just sell it...The difficulty in getting this work done will be in the thousands...Everyone, thank you for your suggestions and your help...

Welcome Spikelykes, from Maine, sounds like a project for sure, but probably not as bad as you think, just take things slowly, manual is available on line on this sight.

Hoopla

Back