Torquex2

Supercharged
Ride
Tr3r. VN2000
First time through this door. Have zero clue how to navigate this forum. I wish to discuss massive vibration problems within the 2020/2021 rocket 3R’s. Mine is like riding a Makita palm sander with handlebars and a seat on it. Mechanically dangerous to ride at speeds up to and exceeding 100 mph. Anyone else with this level of vibration?

Hello @Torquex2 and welcome from Virginia. That problem could be as simple as tires are bad/out of balance to suspension gone awry. In any case, the dealer should fix that for free as new as the bike is.

Wow, that doesn't sound right. Did you buy the bike new? Is the dealer aware of the problem?
Most owners of the new Rocket report that it runs very smooth.
I did buy the bike “new”. Or at least that was their grift. I never test road it because the weather was horrible in March. They said it was the last black 2020 available, and that it would need to be shipped in from another dealership. When it was delivered to me the odometer said it had 1 kilometre, but the tired said very much the opposite. Personally I believe it was a return because of the vibration problem, and I believe they reset both trips on it. It’s not illegal for a customer to reset his own trips, but it is illegal for a dealership to. Triumph already knows why some bikes have these vibration issues, but if they don’t voluntarily offer to fix it, you’ll just be given the run around until you just give up.

Hello @Torquex2 and welcome from Virginia. That problem could be as simple as tires are bad/out of balance to suspension gone awry. In any case, the dealer should fix that for free as new as the bike is.
I have a VULCAN 2000, and it does the same thing. Disengage the clutch and it’s smooth as butter at any speed. This bike is even worse.

I did buy the bike “new”. Or at least that was their grift. I never test road it because the weather was horrible in March. They said it was the last black 2020 available, and that it would need to be shipped in from another dealership. When it was delivered to me the odometer said it had 1 kilometre, but the tired said very much the opposite. Personally I believe it was a return because of the vibration problem, and I believe they reset both trips on it. It’s not illegal for a customer to reset his own trips, but it is illegal for a dealership to. Triumph already knows why some bikes have these vibration issues, but if they don’t voluntarily offer to fix it, you’ll just be given the run around until you just give up.
R.dbf92438e73f7fad95645f4a2c092bfa

Back