Lifelong Biker

Supercharged
Ride
2011 Rocket III roadster 2004 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
Had nice weather here on New Years Eve in New Jersey. Started to take a nice ride, was about 50 miles out, Rocket running great and my girlfriend snapped her drive belt on her Ridley! Ohh well!

Attachments

• 1231111558.jpg
    1231111558.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 1231111559.jpg
    1231111559.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 95
Well at least ya got to ride some. We rode yesterday and today.Perfect weather today after the rain moved out it was near 60

Had nice weather here on New Years Eve in New Jersey. Started to take a nice ride, was about 50 miles out, Rocket running great and my girlfriend snapped her drive belt on her Ridley! Ohh well!

Excuse my ignorence but what or who is a Ridley? I asume it's a custom built bike , I have never heard of them over here in Aust.

Bruce, Ridley is an American Made bike. Ridley stopped producing bikes in 2011, but still maintains strong parts and support. They are hoping when the economy picks up they can get back on their feet. My girl suffers from Authritis ( Or how ever it's spelled ) So she needed an Automatic. I think the Yamaha FJR1300 or the Honda DN-01 are better made automatic bikes , but she loves her Ridley.

Ridley's are neater than snot. Sorry to hear they don't make them anymore. In real life it is like being next to a Harley that hasn't grown up. From what I understand, the Ridley motors were invented for deep well pumping. They are almost indestructible becuse they were designed to operate continuously for months on end. I found their website Ridley Automatic Motorcycles®.

I went on a ride a meetup group a couple of years ago. A girl named Chica rode one. She wasn't bigger that a minute but could stay up with anybody. I wouldn't mind having one.

Back