Welcome Mark, to a really great group of cyclists. The Captians here are the best mechanics I've seen. Don't be shy asking questions. Some of the members have great sense of humor, and some don't . Makes for interesting dialogue.
Ha Ha am I a do or a don’t?:laugh:

Welcome from the Texas Coast area. Am hanging on to my service manual, but can send page copies as needed.

Welcome from Utah and another "Mark".

And when you get a chance, we all like pictures of Rockets, here. :cool:

Inquiring minds want to know, do you have a 2005 black Viper?
Yes... I did at one time. It was a triple black convertible.. I had it for about 6 years and sold it to get cash out due to divorce... it had its issues (the side pipes were a pain in the calf for short females) but was lots of fun to own....it was stock and unmodified.. it was the fastest car I’ve ever owned.. poor mans Ferrari..

Yes... I did at one time. It was a triple black convertible.. I had it for about 6 years and sold it to get cash out due to divorce... it had its issues (the side pipes were a pain in the calf for short females) but was lots of fun to own....it was stock and unmodified.. it was the fastest car I’ve ever owned.. poor mans Ferrari..

Yeah, they're great fun. I had 2, first one totaled at Mid Ohio. Luckily I wasn't driving at the time. A friend and I also had a Comp Coupe that we raced in SCCA and NASA series. Entered in a couple of World Challenge races and were thoroughly trounced by those high dollar teams. We did have fun though.

Back