New to forum...from WI

@atomsplitter,​

Thanks for the input with the riding style. Yes the Val needs to be pushed off line to go into a corner. If you don't know how to counter steer and move the bike off line, you will have issues with the Va. I am glad to hear that the R3 is a much funner bike to ride.

I will take my time and sell the Val this season still. That way I can take my time to find the right seating style on the R3. Unless something different comes down the road that I have to have. Lots of riding time yet the yr so I hope I can find one. I still keep looking on FB market place in my area. Non of bike shops have any new or used to demo.

As for fuel injected, yes the way to go. I have my 07 Bandit 1250S that has a bunch of Dale Walker stuff on it, so that bike is a beast. Not a long all day riding beast but half a day or a full and rest.

Sold the Valkyrie, glad to have her out of the stable. Fell into a deal for a Aprilia RST Futura 1000, so that is on the table now. Still looking for a local R3 to test ride and see if I like it. Season is starting to wined down a little here. That and my seasonal cranberry harvest is round the corner.

Last edited:
Back