For Sale NEW Rocket T-Shirt Available

First off tis, "1olbull", without the quotes naturally.
Seems to work for others. Perhaps an issue on your end?
Try this link:

First off tis, "1olbull", without the quotes naturally.
Seems to work for others. Perhaps an issue on your end?
Try this link:
Yep your link works Steve. Always easiest to just post the link.

But for us Aussies

$20.00
This item does not ship to Duffy, Australia. Please check other sellers who may ship internationally. Learn more
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Peeps tend to think search engines whether Google or internal shopping site ones all work consistenttly and the same for all users at all times. There is nothing further from the the truth. Besides missing many searched items that are known to be there, the larger Google etc search engines have multiple servers around the world that your search may be directed to and come up with a different set of responses. Some may be shared, some unique and not found elsewhere. Then there are all the other algorithms piled on top of the search to force you to view paid for sites that are not the best or sometimes a real match at all to come on top of your search results,

So then, Ish, I take it does not ship?
If so, refer to post #19. :oops: :laugh:

I googled @1olbull expecting to find Rodeo p@rn and came up with this....

328AF198-79DB-4CDC-A43E-2C848D180E2C.jpeg

I ordered mine second. I mean minutes after Bull set them up. It hasn't come yet. Must be all the snow around here.

Up-Date: Saturday AM. Mine came in the US Mail Friday. Red. Looks good. Very soft fabric. Very comfortable. Going to wear it to the Triumph shop this afternoon.

Resized_20190302_133024.jpeg

Last edited:
Back