For Sale NEW Rocket T-Shirt Available

Don’t know why it’s always Rocket shirts! Would it kill you to make up a nice Indian shirt? Well? :p
There is a reason - this is the first shirt that came up when I googled 'Indian Shirt';):eek::D:D:whitstling:

This model is called 'Totem' I reckon 'Fingered' would be a better name!;):D:roll::roll:

Indian shirt 1 (3).png
‌Indian shirt 2 (2).png

But with some Googlefoo effort I found you one a little more toned down!@RKTNMYPKT ;):D

il_fullxfull.1148432236_h00p.jpg

I tried all of that too the other day without success.

Do you at least reach Amazon.com?
Is there a separate USA Amazon.com?
Has anyone else from OZ tried?
If all fails, PM me your address, size, color and I'll ship it to you.

Do you at least reach Amazon.com?
Is there a separate USA Amazon.com?
Has anyone else from OZ tried?
If all fails, PM me your address, size, color and I'll ship it to you.

I can not find anything in reference to '1olbiull' on Amazon.com and a '3 Pistons' search does not produce anything to match your shirt design Steve.

Yes I got to Amazon.com and it is the US based version which I have bought from many times previously. I can still search and put things in my cart but am often blocked ONLY when I attempt to check out SINCE last year as Amazon.com started an Aussie Amazon.com.au that charges at least 50% more FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING AND ABOUT ONE TENTH OF THE STUFF AVAILABLE ESPECIALLY AUTO/BIKE/ ETC. IT IS MAINLY FOCUSED ON GROCERIES and ladies' stuff so I never go there at all. (bloody caps key).

Back