New Rocket III owner in northern michigan

Willystyle56

.020 Over
Hello, I'm a new owner of a 2005 rocket. I just rescued the bike from a garage where it was neglected and locked up for 3 years. Happy she now has a loving home and hoping to get all the little bugs worked out from sitting so long.

Hello, I'm a new owner of a 2005 rocket. I just rescued the bike from a garage where it was neglected and locked up for 3 years. Happy she now has a loving home and hoping to get all the little bugs worked out from sitting so long.

Hello from Harrison Michigan!

welcome from arizona
and i thought it was the drivers they locked up. of coarse having your bike locked up for 3 years would be a tragedy.:(:mad:

Thanks for the welcome. Nice to see some other Michiganders here. I'm from the big city of Mesick, not all that far from Harrison. I purchased the bike from a guy who inherited it from his dad who passed a few years ago. That's the reason for it sitting so long.

Thanks for the welcome. Nice to see some other Michiganders here. I'm from the big city of Mesick, not all that far from Harrison. I purchased the bike from a guy who inherited it from his dad who passed a few years ago. That's the reason for it sitting so long.

Used to ride dirt bikes in Harrison. Mesick huh....... Know where the shroomes are ? ;)

Back