Welcome back 3R3Izzo, your story fixed my dry eye issue this morning. What a girl!

My second wife bought me a new 2006 VMAX once, I was ecstatic at what I thought was her love for me. Later she said she figured I would kill myself on it so... :)

newrocket.png

I used to be a member here, until about 6 years ago I met a new girlfriend who was an ADV rider, and I traded my Rocket for an Explorer. Couldn't get Rockets off my mind, though, and browsed Cycle Trader for them regularly. Yesterday I open the garage and see this! My former gf now wife surprised me with it- she's a keeper! Anyhow, hello all from Cleveland. Good to be back.
might ask if its youres hers or both?

newrocket.png

I used to be a member here, until about 6 years ago I met a new girlfriend who was an ADV rider, and I traded my Rocket for an Explorer. Couldn't get Rockets off my mind, though, and browsed Cycle Trader for them regularly. Yesterday I open the garage and see this! My former gf now wife surprised me with it- she's a keeper! Anyhow, hello all from Cleveland. Good to be back.

I'd like a new member but will have to make due with the old one :(

newrocket.png

wow she definitely is a keeper congratulations

Back