jaymo54

Standard Bore
I have actually been registered for awhile now but am posting to comply with the administrators request.

I am a 2002 Bonneville America owner who test rode a Rocket III out of the Syracuse Dealership (Destiny Motorsports) this past summer who plans on purchasing a R3 hopefully in the spring of 2007.

In the meantime I will check out the forum and learn what I can about the R3.

Welcome jaymo!! You must have gotten one of our hateful automated emails :D. I'm glad you posted and feel free to jump in... It seems we do more than just talk Rockets here, which is just fine with me....

Greetings and salutations...

jaymo:

Welcome. Some of us here have more than one Triumph.....me. You can join the club by keeping the Bonnie America and getting an R3 just like my B-I-L, BanjoBart who also posts here when his wife allows him to.:D

He's not online right now. He's off cleaning the toilets and then he has to wax the kitchen floor.....

Last edited:
In the meantime I will check out the forum and learn what I can about the R3.[/quote]
Welcome Jaymo54, buy the R/3, you won't be sorry. The night I brought mine home, it was around 20 degrees, but I still rode until I didn't know I had hands. A Rocket, unlike most things in life, never gets boring or old.

Welcome Jaymo. Has been a lot of good info in this forum on how to set the Rocket up when you purchase it. I wish I had been in the forum before I bought mine, now I am playing catch up with Pianoman who has every accessory known to man and a few he imported from Pluto.

Back