Well I have an update removed the sump lifted the filter mesh and found some pieces of bearing cage to add to my problems.
Further investigation showed both bearings on the torsional shaft were on there way out cages just starting to break up so the bolt falling out is probably a good thing stopping anymore damage
Cheers

tillsss

sorry to see your'e having problems but like the guys say...help is on its way...Welcome from over the ditch here in Christchurch NZ..hope you get it sorted soon...

sorry to see your'e having problems but like the guys say...help is on its way...Welcome from over the ditch here in Christchurch NZ..hope you get it sorted soon...
Welcome from up here in QLD

Welcome from another Christchurch New Zealand.

I too have an 06 and love it.

I had the second gear slip I got the last black motor upgrade kit here in NZ coming up 2 Years ago and got the shop to do the work.

It sounds as though you have a good idea on how to wrench in your own bike so should save a few Thousand Dollars!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome from another Christchurch New Zealand.

I too have an 06 and love it.

I had the second gear slip I got the last black motor upgrade kit here in NZ coming up 2 Years ago and got the shop to do the work.

It sounds as though you have a good idea on how to wrench in your own bike so should save a few Thousand Dollars!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Yep trade background not afraid to have a look myself

Back