New H.D.accessory for spike

busajack

Top Fuel
I only use this little extra on toy runs and such when I know there will be a lot of hoggs around.Haven't been smacked by a HD rider yet..They seem to like it ...Crazy Jack

Show or Go?

Peg hero blob still intact, Busa? A bit ...er... disappointing on your part, I dare say. Jamie

Last edited:
Jamie

I know Jamie,Just pitiful.After my busa crash I'am really gun shy. I'll do top end but the twistys scare me...Jack

Tomo

Piggy even has a red tail light in his ass that blinks but I couldn't catch it with the camra. Tom i've got meds.and they seem to make me dumber..But I'am having fun..What a way to go.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... You need medication. That's great!! It does look familiar!

Tomo:

Does that 'medication' come in brown bottles???

Jack:

I take it you were trying to be young, dumb and full of ****te on your 'Busa? Old farts can't play racer, you outta know that. Leather clad skids are survivable when you are young and flexible but old and ridgid breaks bones and shaves off epidermis that takes a long time to grow back. I'm not surprised though. Any liquid courage involved??:)

You need floorbaords like my Classic. The floorboards have hero blobs that are soooo low that even a ***** can grind 'em off. Grinding the blobs on the boards leaves chicken strips 3" wide on each side of the rear skin.

Your blobs on Spike look the teats on a Gurnsey about 4 in the afternoon.:D

Flip

I know you think I'am a wineo but absolutely not..I'am a pot head like you..Should I say was for both of us. I drink with my buds, but we are old enough to know better than to even try to work on bikes when we're messed up, let alone ride. Well mabey play with spikes pee switch..The busa had 600 miles on it when I crashed.Had been going easy for brake in. Crash was the first time I WFOed it. Front wheel came up on a slight curve and I ran straight of a mountain..Been riding 47 years not one mishap.Nothing was gona be to fast for me..HaHa You need to try one of those things just for a short ride.Un frigin believable.And any 16 year old kid with 10000 bucks can walk in and buy one, having never even rode any thing on two wheels.Out of every 3 sold,1 is totaled within 6 months. Could say I diden't know how ride it,so I bought another one and learned.5000 miles later the rocket came out and the wife said I wouldn't look like a monkey screwing a football on It.And here I'am. I do miss the 180 mph rush but realize I'am to old to keep up with a bike like that anymore.Plus the wind blew all my hair out.. So now your telling me my hero blobs are to long. Yes and there going to stay long, so mabey I can stay long..Try one before you die,just a short ride.I just had to try one and I did. Wussey Te He. Jamie tryed one.

Jack:

I'd never in a serious vein, consider you anything but upstanding and I don't do canabis. I prefer a good line and a stir stick. Canabis gives you bad breath. Coke just ruins your nose lining, your breath is still sweet.:D I've always had the utmost respect for J.J. Kale......it's cocaine, it's cocaine, it's profane......

Sometime, if I get out there where you live and I don't get bored and fall asleep on the trip across the plains, I'll take your 'busa for a spin. I know you feel I'm a cautious rider with full control of my right wrist and I promise I'll only explore the redline in high gear, no powershifts, no induced wheelies. I know a fellow that has one around here and he told me 185 is nothing. I told him that 185 and a chunk of bird crap is like a .44 slug slapping your forehead. He agreed with that. I know 155 on the R3 is friggin scary, even behind the windshield that, by the way, was trying to fold back.

I can visualize you on the 'busa. I surmise it's similar to me on my Bonneville. Like Baby Huey on a banana bike.

Talltxguy

Just first second & third, and I sucked at It. Picture yourself riding a unicycle at 130 mph and you can't see where your going. It would do 85 in first and you had 6 gears..Flippers right,they are for young people with no fear. The new ZX 14 Kawasaki is even faster. But new busa due out in 08. Mabey I'll just test ride one..I haven't got as many years to loose as you guys..LOL Crazy Jack

Back