Willkommen Scholle,

yes I think it is the best forum so fare. Lot of knowledge and skilled riders. I think we from germany can not tell to much.

@Toystoretom
I know at least two more Germans active in the forum. And I think we will post regularly to stay in training with the language and hold the banners.

Willkommen Scholle,

yes I think it is the best forum so fare. Lot of knowledge and skilled riders. I think we from germany can not tell to much.

@Toystoretom
I know at least two more Germans active in the forum. And I think we will post regularly to stay in training with the language and hold the banners.

were you at the R3 meeting in bad bruckenau? do you know the website of UDO ?

Hi albertaduke,

I feal that Italy is boring? You are in the forum like before?

No I wasn't at the meeting in Bad Brückenau. I am very new in the Triumph area and have the bike since some days.

I answered you allready in the other thread. This is the Homepage from Udo

Triumph Rocket III - V4A - Exclusive Edelstahl Produkte

It's superb quality, I think you checked it during the meeting.

All the best on your trip

Grüsse aus Florida, wo die Luftfeuchtigkeit ist so *****Sie können das sehen und die Mädchen sind so schön sie vergessen sie die Feuchtigkeit. Durch die Art und Weise, lebte ich in Speicher für ein paar Jahren. Speicher ist 15 Minuten vom bitburg.

Guten Tag Herr Scholle. Welcome to der Rocket. I have lived in your country as a very young man in Sembach / Kaiserslautern( Spelling may be very rusty). You must install a Stebel Nautilus air horn for driving in your country instead of the anemic stock horn.

@Ozzman,
Sembach is just a few miles from the place i was born. My plate says "made in Homburg-Saar".
I spend my service at K'town, Ramstein Airbase. Was a member of the 4 ATAF. I think Sembach is totally closed meanwhile and the troops are moved. But Ramstein is growing further on. Now you see the bigger runway from the highway.

take care bro!

Back