Want to Buy Need to replace damaged accident items

Link Removed

Easy peasy finding them, buying them another matter;):(:D
Triumph Rocket III, Rocket III Touring and Rocket III Roadster Protection
Tent Type IV 50mm 18x Pictures: Triumph Rocket III, Rocket III Touring and Rocket III Roadster Stainless steel guardrail made of 50 mm diameter with connecting tip (09-1110) or (09-1120) or (09-1130) and fixing material. Hoop is highly polished.
Stainless steel: V2A - 304L

490,00 EUR incl.
470,00 EUR incl. VAT and excl. (without Lamperhalter - light brackets)
Order-No. 09-1119 Currently
in stock

Link Removed

upload_2017-9-8_17-15-17.png

Very hard to source these days, that company appears to sold out or something and the new owners are also crap at replying to emails and may not handle all the product line anymore :(
Back in march 2016:

I attempted to contact Edelstahl v4A Link Removed via their website email contact info@v4a.eu and initially did not receive a reply but after a second attempt received the following reply from an email address titled:
Johann Lamminger with actual address hlamminger@web.de.
"We have acquired the general distribution for the Edelstahl Rocket Roadster radiator cover*. The price for the Edelstahl Kühlerverkleidung (High-gloss, polished stainless steel) 109,-- Euros. , shipping charges, 44,--Euro.

Greding Hans"

*My translation

Last edited:
By find I did mean for sale. :p

When I was bored and looking - the only way seems to be via the german .org site.
iirc the mfr was actually in the Czech Republic. Same guy also did Corbin sidecase copies.

I tried to get their footrest extensions - but Udo replied he was not going to continue doing them.

By find I did mean for sale. :p

When I was bored and looking - the only way seems to be via the german .org site.
iirc the mfr was actually in the Czech Republic. Same guy also did Corbin sidecase copies.

I tried to get their footrest extensions - but Udo replied he was not going to continue doing them.

WELCHER!!! ;):p:D

Due to the accident I recently had with my '05, I need the following:

1. Gas tank (cardinal red)
2. Chrome airbox cover (bear claw)
3. Crash bars/highway bars/engine guards
4. Stock handlebars
5. Front fender (cardinal red)
6. Heated grips
7. Slash cut Jardine exhaust pipes (both sides, don't need header/collector pipes)

I'm looking for the above items in good, great, or new shape.
Would consider other aftermarket exhaust pipe options.

Thanks for looking!

I have the tank, both fenders and side covers. Custom paint by Triumph. In original boxes. Interested?
Bought for mine and never installed.

gt.jpg tins2.jpg tins.jpg

I like the color as well and would strongly consider 'em if that big "02" wasn't on the tank.
I get that it's the beginnings of the company but I think I'd be fielding questions about the number over and over.
Thank you for offering them, they look terrific!

Is your aim to get close to OEM? - Fehling do Engine bars - that imo look quite nice as they are a bit beefier.
Jardine headers have a larger exit - so pretty much all other slip on tailpipes wont fit. Shame as imo the Jardine headers have a nice look.

Thorin, I read your post when you first put it up and thought that possibly I can help out with the construction of a rear end system to suit your Jardine header, or even repair your damaged units ?
Can you show us some photos of what you require exhaust/muffler wise.

thanks for your interest!
I will post pics tomorrow (I guess it's tomorrow already for you :)), i'd love to get your thoughts on repair/remedy options.

Hello all,
I need to let everyone know I spoke with the local Triumph dealer today (the bike was actually sold from this dealer new in '05). He is really helping me out on the parts (and hopefully the labor on some stuff). Based on his offer, I have placed orders for everything on my original posted list except the Jardine mufflers. I'm hoping to find a solution to that particular part without having to replace the entire header assembly.
I continue to be blessed with good luck since the accident....

Back