Want to Buy Need some help here!

Not from my bike just a photo I came across. Yes, I’m looking for a set to replace mine that has some chrome rash on the right bar. I just wanted to keep the appearance original and not replace with the newer style Triumph bars. Besides, the Rivco design appears more robust. But if I have no other choice, I’ll have to find a slightly used pair.

Scot,
Used or still in box? I can only tolerate being teased so long. A guy in California has one listed on ebay, but shipping cost to East coast is prohibiting buying it.

Not covering postage within US to prevent purchase is ludicrous for us Internationals. Many of your country folk buy interstate and international to get what they want. It is not like there is a R3 wrecker / chop shop in every US state to reduce postage.

If you wait for one to come up local be very patient or lucky! ;):D

Scot,
Used or still in box? I can only tolerate being teased so long. A guy in California has one listed on ebay, but shipping cost to East coast is prohibiting buying it.
used but still in very good condition, the postage from CA to NJ would not be any more than $30.00 not exactly a deal breaker .

Scot,
How about a pic?
No issue with the $30 postage fee from Florida to NJ.
The dude in CA listed $66.40 postage.
PM details at your convenience. Thanks.

Actually, you came up second!
I stayed up all night just waiting to pounce on the Scot’s reply.
Besides, New Jersey folks are like New Yorker’s...very little patience.

Back