Need help to stop spending money

This bike deserves a tts supercharger, please send Richard the money and be the first, do it before your family hits you with one of those, crap i forget but they call it saving you. Anyway it would be so freakin awesome on your bike. Throw caution to the wind

Got the rox risers myself and they didnt want to fit so put them back in the box...loosened the clamps and lifted the handlebar up a bit so as to fit me better...works fine now.
Hi. Do I read that you just rotated the original bars with no risers?

Rox risers worked for me with same cables. Rotate cables from brake and clutch, and move master cylinders up about 1/2 inch. Soooo much more comfortable.

I took delivery of my 2020 Rocket R GT on October 3rd, and I have put 4,500 miles (about 7,350 km) on it already. Along the way I have been buying stuff, lot's of stuff, I am addicted now to buying stuff. And nothing is cheap!!!! Just today I dropped another $500USD for Rizoma Turn signals and Rox risers. I'm still reeling from the Corbin Fairing at $2K USD... I need help. :(
Get laid off for a year because of the kung flu that'll make you judge every dollar.

When you get the risers on, you will see how tight the cable is. Look at the bolt at cylinder how it is turned. Not allowing the most stretch. Loosen just enough to push cable for max stretch, retighten.

Hey Maurice - I took my bars out of the clamps today to see how much slack there was. It seems the electrical cables won't allow any rise. Did you have to loosen them somewhere to get enough cable?

Last edited:
Back