Need help to stop spending money

Pictures of your Rocket and all the new parts you bought for it.
The rest you don't need to share unless you really want too :)

Some pictures
20210104_212900067_iOS.jpg

I the above pic, you can see Rizoma Sequential turn signals, Corbin Fairing, a little chinese fairing extension for long rides, the Darla LED Spotlights and the Wunderkind blue tinted curved mirrors.

20210104_212913495_iOS.jpg

In this pic, you can see the Corbin Gunfighter seat, the Corbin Tail Tidy, Rizoma rear indicators, Vololights tag light with accelerometer, brackets for pannier bags (not on), rear rack, Competition Werkes exhaust in black, and the Lamontster Tank badges in black. I also added a couple of ball mounts to the handlebars for whatever. The one on right is being used for phone holder, I have a cup holder for one on the left, again for long rides. Not visible is the Rox 2" bar risers, Easy Shift kit, and LED bike lighting run from iPhone. I'm also on my 6th helmet to find one I liked, and bought the Triumph brand heavy leather jacket. Also spent a bunch on Insta360 camera equipment that I cant figure out how to use, and bought the DNK tune leading to getting a Samsung tablet and OBDlink LX, which I also can't figure out.

Total invested so far, exactly one effing buttload.

Next up, the tall clear windshield option for the Corbin fairing, and the Corbin dual saddle with backrest, both also for long rides, or passengers. Also, possibly switching out exhaust for the Thai one, and replacing Corbin speakers and amps for louder ones.

Good thing I got divorced last year and don't have to ask permission :)

Some pictures
20210104_212900067_iOS.jpg

I the above pic, you can see Rizoma Sequential turn signals, Corbin Fairing, a little chinese fairing extension for long rides, the Darla LED Spotlights and the Wunderkind blue tinted curved mirrors.

20210104_212913495_iOS.jpg

In this pic, you can see the Corbin Gunfighter seat, the Corbin Tail Tidy, Rizoma rear indicators, Vololights tag light with accelerometer, brackets for pannier bags (not on), rear rack, Competition Werkes exhaust in black, and the Lamontster Tank badges in black. I also added a couple of ball mounts to the handlebars for whatever. The one on right is being used for phone holder, I have a cup holder for one on the left, again for long rides. Not visible is the Rox 2" bar risers, Easy Shift kit, and LED bike lighting run from iPhone. I'm also on my 6th helmet to find one I liked, and bought the Triumph brand heavy leather jacket. Also spent a bunch on Insta360 camera equipment that I cant figure out how to use, and bought the DNK tune leading to getting a Samsung tablet and OBDlink LX, which I also can't figure out.

Total invested so far, exactly one effing buttload.

Next up, the tall clear windshield option for the Corbin fairing, and the Corbin dual saddle with backrest, both also for long rides, or passengers. Also, possibly switching out exhaust for the Thai one, and replacing Corbin speakers and amps for louder ones.

Good thing I got divorced last year and don't have to ask permission :)
Looking good! Is that front tire on backwards?

Very nice, I like the Exhaust how do they sound? I like the fairing on it as well. Looking good .

Back