Need help to stop spending money

I thought the title of the thread as completely absurd. :laugh:

Actually I was hoping someone would offer a real suggestion that would really work. I’ll never admit on here what I spent this Christmas.:whitstling:

When you run out of things to buy for your bike, I'll send you a list for my bike and my address. Just to gradually wean you off buying, so you don't have withdrawal symptoms. :)

This bikes so beautiful and so well put together that I am hesitant to change or add anything on it. I feel anything I add or remove may take away from the look of the bike that originally drew me to it. But that's my OCD talking. As of now the only 2 things I may consider are the OEM wind screen and Lamonster's Union Jack tank thingies. But I digress.

I took delivery of my 2020 Rocket R GT on October 3rd, and I have put 4,500 miles (about 7,350 km) on it already. Along the way I have been buying stuff, lot's of stuff, I am addicted now to buying stuff. And nothing is cheap!!!! Just today I dropped another $500USD for Rizoma Turn signals and Rox risers. I'm still reeling from the Corbin Fairing at $2K USD... I need help. :(
Hi...my name is ONG and I have an Amazon addiction. I am not able to stop and am here for the 12 step program to recovery.

I took delivery of my 2020 Rocket R GT on October 3rd, and I have put 4,500 miles (about 7,350 km) on it already. Along the way I have been buying stuff, lot's of stuff, I am addicted now to buying stuff. And nothing is cheap!!!! Just today I dropped another $500USD for Rizoma Turn signals and Rox risers. I'm still reeling from the Corbin Fairing at $2K USD... I need help. :(
Try thinking?

When you run out of things to buy for the bikes try getting into collecting fine watches. Problem solved, no more money to spend. 😥

Attachments

• 46022439-47B8-42AF-8A06-24997D39D006.jpeg
    46022439-47B8-42AF-8A06-24997D39D006.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 25
Back