National Motorcycle Conference in Virginia 21-24 Sept 2017

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
I'm tossing out some information for anyone who wants to know. This is almost a year out so if you want to help, the POC is listed below. I am not a part of these groups but I do try and follow their missions.

National Motorcycle Conference Coming to Virginia Help Needed
September 21 - 24, 2017
For the first time ever Virginia will host the Motorcycle Riders Foundation’s Meeting of the Minds. This annual conference will bring 300 to 500 grassroots motorcycling advocates from across the country to Williamsburg Virginia from September 21-24, 2017. This conference is the premier motorcyclists rights conference in the country.

I am the conference coordinator and in order to put on a successful conference I will need all of the help that I can get. Members of VCOM, VABA and ABATE of Virginia have committed to help put this conference on but we will need many more volunteers to make this work. I am currently looking for volunteers to help organize this conference. Virginia can host a great conference but it will take input from Virginia motorcyclists.

If you are willing to help, or have any questions please contact me at either jim@vcomonline.org or 1-800-437-9434. September will be here before we know it so please don’t hesitate to contact me if you are interested. I need all of the help I can get.

Jim Cannon
Director, Virginia Coalition of Motorcyclists
1-800-437-9434
Jim@vcomonline.org

Back