Noted this Thread Nabiac

According to Google one way is a mere 1,943 clicks and 25 hours from Home. Will have to decide whether I want to do one or two long distance rides up the East Coast of Oz in 2013.

Bugger me your right and that also takes care of about 500 clicks. Be good if they reintroduced the Ferry to Sydney be like a Sunday arvo ride.

What day were you thinking of heading North for N?

Dunno, but whatever day you land in Melb you got 2 options. 1 Have a day in Melb, stay at my place then we head off in the morning or 2 I'll meet you at the port we'll pick up some break and coffee and head through to Nabiac. Its only 1100k from my place to Nab, so we can squirt through in a day if you like or we can stroll it and have an over night stay in Junee (this is where Mal and I stayed day 1 of Hervey bay) really nice town, good food, great place for a quiet ale and the cabin we satyed in i think is a regular haunt of Malcy's. nice place. Then day 2 we'd go through Bathurst and on to Nab. Maybe we could do a small repeat of HB and meet Mal and Canberra on the way.

Those 2 like to crack on but little old me just puts away 5-10k under the limit so you'll fit in mate!

As I will be all rested after that rocking about on the night sailing. I reckon Brekkie at Port Mel and hit the road sounds good. Not fussed about one day or two trip. 1,100 clicks in a day would be a bike PB so kinda attractive in that sense. Not sure my arse will agree with me.

ok ok, i admit it...i did roll over 100k to something ludicrously excessive, i believe i was approaching 107kph. phew...thank goodness i was travelling on the Hume freeway and was in a 110kph zone!

Back