Motorcycle Statistics

I don't know why the **** thing won't link for me. Screw it. Here's a link to my Germino (uploaded to THIS FREAKING site!).

Daryl, never heard of the Geronimo...how does it sound?

For all the equipment I have I am still in the "barely" practicing stage...can't play a lick but not for the lack of good equipment. The Vox AC30BM (Brian May model) has only been turned on once and I bought it back in 07.

Dennis

09 dtg KAF
13 dtg Dubai
14 dtg Home
35 dtg Ray's

Dennis,

Germino is a custom (aka Bougtique) builder out of North Carolina. Greg Germino personally builds every amp to spec. My amp, Club 40, is a 50 watt head based off of the Marshall JTM-50 from the mid '60s. The matching 4x12 is an exact replica of a 1968 Marshall basket weave 4x12, right down to the metal cup holder slots for the top cab, to the handles, to the speakers, etc... They're expensive, but considering an original Marshall JTM-45 and matching cab (in mint condition) would cost over $10K, the Germino isn't bad. And, it sounds glorious. I love taking it to my gigs!

Here's the link to Germino:

Germino Amplification Contact Information

Daryl, when I get home in two weeks, I'll come over and show you how to post pictures.

Dennis

08 dtg KAF
12 dtg Dubai
13 dtg Home
34 dtg Ray's

Back