Motorcycle Shows on Television

bigd34

Standard Bore
Anyone aware of any good motorcycle oriented shows on television? I haven't been able to find anything and it is hard to believe that there is not enough interest in motorcycling to support that type of show.

American Thunder (strictly HD)

American Chopper (if you can stand obnoxious people yelling at each other)

Then there are the races: Motogp, FIM, and Motocross

Reruns of Biker Buildoff still show up.

"Twist the Throttle" is excellent. Each of the major motorcycle companies are featured from their beginnings to present time.

"Twist the Throttle" is excellent. Each of the major motorcycle companies are featured from their beginnings to present time.
I loved twist the throttle, they just didn't make enough of them and never covered Triumph.
I also watch every Isle of Man race that I can, Those friggin guys have serious balls to race on that course! :eek:

Up-beat wrote:
"American thunder any good?"

It gets old after awhile, listening to Jay Barbieri extolling the unmatchable wonders of Harleys. On one show they had a new Electra Glide the was putting out 57 hp. They spent over $2000.00 on mods and got it up to 64 hp. They thought it was great.

But on the other hand Michelle Smith is the co-host and it is always easy to look at her.:)

I have caught American Thunder on Monday night and on Thursday night. They seem to move it around to fill an open spot. Just have to check your listings.:(

Back