Evil Mitch

LETS RIDE
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
So what qaulity mirror options are available for the R/GT ?. The stock ones are good but I want something a little slimmer and stylish and I'm not keen on the round version Triumph has available .I've heard thruxton R mirrors fit also ?

They are not cheap but I have had Rizoma’s in the past and the quality is spot on.

BikeBiz in Oz has them, they Are sold per mirror.

Triumph used to make similar but can’t find them anywhere.

They are not cheap but I have had Rizoma’s in the past and the quality is spot on.

BikeBiz in Oz has them, they Are sold per mirror.

Triumph used to make similar but can’t find them anywhere.
Yes I like the look of their mirrors but when I go to their site and search rocket 3 r and choose something it always says not available for my bike . Alot of them probably do fit but I don't know which models

I don't know why the round Triumph Sport mirrors get so much hate, I rate them!
Snapseed1.jpg

I do agree some of the Rizoma gear is the dogs, but they don't make a *specific* Rocket set. You could probably take a vernier to the inner diameter of the Triumph clamp to work out which generic ones fit...

I don't know why the round Triumph Sport mirrors get so much hate, I rate them!
Snapseed1.jpg

I do agree some of the Rizoma gear is the dogs, but they don't make a *specific* Rocket set. You could probably take a vernier to the inner diameter of the Triumph clamp to work out which generic ones fit...
Yeah I will probably do that I think 👍 . I don't dislike the round ones they are quite nice just not the look I was looking for

Was looking at the BikeBiz reference above and if you look at the bike fitment list they have on the page, under Triumph and 2020 they reference Rocket R & GT
Ah awesome. I was putting in 2022 and it was saying nothing available but they would be identical just their site not updated. I'll order the 2020 ones . Thanks for pointing that out

Back