Metuchen, NJ Triumph Dealer

Yeah I have a friend who works there in the sales department...he always hooks me up with service...Phil I wish I had known about the ride to New Hope...I love riding down there and Lambertville and Frenchtown...

Unfortuately, I found myself in the unenviable position of being thousands of miles from home with a broken-down Triumph.

It was a warranty repair, but it didn't go well.

No bueno, 3 thumbs down.:mad:

Can we assume that your experience with them was via the mails, Dan? If it was a mechanical service related issue you had with them, Id' sure like to know about it because the only other nearby dealer out here really sucks (incompetent and dishonest).

Send me a PM if you don't want to air out that dirt laundry online again! I'd surely appreciate it. ;)

Yeah I have a friend who works there in the sales department...he always hooks me up with service...Phil I wish I had known about the ride to New Hope...I love riding down there and Lambertville and Frenchtown...

Hi,

I am in Central NJ and I am in the market for a new bike. I am thinking of the R3R. Can you please ask him how big of a difference is in pricing between the 2011 and 2012 model?

Thanks.

Hey, manos, PM me with your contact info and I'll give you a shout out for a meet and greet in New Hope!:cool:

This is my first experiance with Triumph of Metuchen service. Made an appointmnet for my 2011 Roadster headlamp relay recall. Dealer said ANY time convienient for me. Made appointment for Saturday at 10am, was out of there by 10:50 am. They get an EXCELLENT rating. Friendly serive people who didn't try to get pushy and sell me all kinds of service. Will I go back there again? DEFINATELY!

Now for the only bad point, they have a very LARGE, spotless, showroom, there with lots of accessories and different brands of motorcycles, some are (besides Triumph ) BMW, Ducati, Victory, Kawasaki, Can-Am and others. The bad point was I wanted to buy like 5 awesome bikes I saw in show room!!!!!!
Excellent service!! Always!

Back