Meerkat mufflers

So just an update on this mod . I was finally able to get out to ride it and although it sounds great at idle in the shed it is actually way too loud when riding under load . It's actually unbearable. Anyway I've been in contact with meerkat and he is going to quieten it down for me on Sunday so I will update my thoughts on it after that
Let me know how you get on today bud

So just an update on this mod . I was finally able to get out to ride it and although it sounds great at idle in the shed it is actually way too loud when riding under load . It's actually unbearable. Anyway I've been in contact with meerkat and he is going to quieten it down for me on Sunday so I will update my thoughts on it after that
So I went to meerkat today and he made and installed some wide but short db killers just to stop the sound from resonating in your ears . The bike actually sounded great when someone else was riding it but in the saddle would resonate in your ear . His db killers solved this problem while still maintaining the sound by stopping the resonating . Very happy and problem solved . 🙏

Back