Les are anymore LUCKY stickers being made ? Gave one to Donny .. one to Tang and the fire-fighters took one back to the station to put up there. Catherine would like a sticker and I'd like another one for my open face... if possible .

Les are anymore LUCKY stickers being made ? Gave one to Donny .. one to Tang and the fire-fighters took one back to the station to put up there. Catherine would like a sticker and I'd like another one for my open face... if possible .

Just did a arm twist and my guy will knock some more up in the next few days

Just did a arm twist and my guy will knock some more up in the next few days
If you have some more spares when the next run is done I know of a couple guys locally that were fortunate have riddin with Pete and me on one of his visits so another half dozen would be awesome Please Mr Sticker Man Les, below is a photo I just took of "Lucky" sticker in place on big screen will put other in similar spot on small screen, looks great thanks again
image.jpg

Looks good there Hans. I too would like a few more please if it's no trouble Les. One for each Rocket and Trident plus the three helmets. Let me know the cost and I'll fix you up for them. Thank you.

Hey guys, I've been taking dad's bike out a fair bit, just for short rides, most fun I've had on 2 wheels, incredible bikes and this one's stock, haha, getting much more comfortable on it

Hanso and Richard, I'm going to be down your way as of monday, going to be going back and forth from Batemans Bay and Bungendore over the next 10 days. So if you guys want to meet up somewhere for a drink, would be great! that goes for anyone else who is in the area. Unfortunately I won't be bringing the bike down, driving down with mum and one of my uncles.

Back