02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
07.JPG
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg

G'day Nathan, mate. What a great thing to both see your Dad's name pop up and for you to join us. Bloody brilliant. :thumbsup:

By the way, that thumbs up will for ever have a double meaning when I use it on you. ;)

I've posted a pic of you before on here but I dug up the original thread so that others can learn a little more about you. Sorry, but you're one of us now so everything is fair game.

http://www.r3owners.net/threads/fairy-mountain.18550/
Haha, fair game, just as well none of the other pics from that visit to the farm haven't leaked on here

Im feeling very welcomed on here guys, I will certainly try to visit at least a few times a week. Looking forward to going on some rides and hearing about all the crazy stuff dad and his r3 brothers got up to over the last few years. Il keep you posted on my progress on dad's bike. Took it around the block today, very different compared to my sports bikes that I've had, but I definitely see why everyone on here is so passionate and dead set nuts about their rockets. Will take it for a lengthy spin sometime this week.

Hi Nathan
And thank you for taking the time to write this - I was one who could not make it but Richard rode my R3, I look forward to meeting you in person, Please feel free to continue here as we all welcome you.
When I read this I got a bit watery eye..... It must be dusty here ---- or something.
Good onya bloke.
Cheers for lending your bike to Richard, sounds just like a massive family on here, looking forward to meeting you and everyone else I didn't get to meet the other day :)

Thanks for posting Nathan. I think Pete would be honored that his son will be riding his beloved beast look forward to riding with you for sure mate
Thanks mate, dad was just happy that he got a son who wanted to ride, he always planned on giving his bike to his grandson Fynn, but fynns only 6, don't think he'll be ready for 20 years, Haha. It's going to be an absolute privilege riding dad's bike, of which, it will always be DAD's bike :)

Ozrider, great photos. I am sure the family and friends will love the memories they will bring.

Nathan, welcome into the Rocket family, look forward to catching up with you on a ride when you are ready.

Good On Ya Nathan. Your speech and your partners poem where both beautiful mate.

I stoked you are going to keep Pete's bike and join the boys up north. Would be awesome to see you on the annual RDU's as well! I'll be sure to keep in touch whenever I come up your way, which isn't often but does happen.[/QUOTE
Good On Ya Nathan. Your speech and your partners poem where both beautiful mate.

I stoked you are going to keep Pete's bike and join the boys up north. Would be awesome to see you on the annual RDU's as well! I'll be sure to keep in touch whenever I come up your way, which isn't often but does happen.
Thanks Ponters.
i hope ben and i made Dad proud. I was sweating bullets before i got up there and spoke. Wish i had more time, i could have spoken all day. Dad talked about RDU all the time. Where is it on this year and when? please excuse my ignorance, haha. Would loved to come.

What a great idea and a generous offer mate. If you're prepared to do that I'm happy to give you whatever I have.
For some reason my gopro cable seems to have quit but the micro card plugged in OK. There's a lot of pretty uninteresting stuff so rather than my just dumping it on YouTube how about I send you the card and let you have a play.
I'll e-mail any pics I have too. Everyone else should do the same.
What's the best way to get images to you? I think I still have your postal address somewhere.
Thanks Ponters.
i hope ben and i made Dad proud. I was sweating bullets before i got up there and spoke. Wish i had more time, i could have spoken all day. Dad talked about RDU all the time. Where is it on this year and when? please excuse my ignorance, haha. Would loved to come.
Mate is being held in South Australia this year and is sometime in Oct

Haha, fair game, just as well none of the other pics from that visit to the farm haven't leaked on here

Im feeling very welcomed on here guys, I will certainly try to visit at least a few times a week. Looking forward to going on some rides and hearing about all the crazy stuff dad and his r3 brothers got up to over the last few years. Il keep you posted on my progress on dad's bike. Took it around the block today, very different compared to my sports bikes that I've had, but I definitely see why everyone on here is so passionate and dead set nuts about their rockets. Will take it for a lengthy spin sometime this week.

Gives me a start every time I see your Dad's avatar . . . and then a warm fuzzy!
Good on ya for keeping it!

Back