:( just went to forward some bizzare email someone sent me .. forward them to a heap of people , anyway just remembered that Pete's not receiving emails anymore. Bit like when you're scrolling through your phone and his name comes up.

:( just went to forward some bizzare email someone sent me .. forward them to a heap of people , anyway just remembered that Pete's not receiving emails anymore. Bit like when you're scrolling through your phone and his name comes up.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Been through this sort of thing before myself.
Being reminded of a lost mate IS a good thing!

Still got Cobbas number in my phone. Just can't bring myself to delete it. Brings happy memories back.

Pete's sons Nathan and Ben.
DSCN2934.JPG

Pete's sisters singing The Hollies "he ain't heavy he's my brother" .. they did Pete and the song proud , know i'll never forget them singing it.
DSCN2942.JPG
They did an amazing job of that song , very talented and emotional

They did an amazing job of that song , very talented and emotional

Not wrong .. I watched the sister with the guitar (shocking with names) when all the childhood larrikin stories were being told. She didn't smile once, thought to myself " she is absolutely gutted at the loss of her brother" .. and then she gets up and sings that song with more heart than I've ever heard anyone sing a song.

Back