Louder exhaust

Tapir

.020 Over
Since we live in a strange times during which you can hear virtually NO sound coming out of motor vehicles exhausts.

I'm new, yet quite frustrated Rocket III owner- that's enough- I can't stand the situation when all I can hear are the mechanical noises produced by the engine itself- where's the exhaust note (even slight)?

During winter I'm starting cutomization- first thing to start with is unleashing the nasty big triple sound. I'm quite confused- TPS, ECU, Fuel injection etc. Will I need to upload new engine tune after silencers debaffling? I don't want to bother with electronics or to make my Rocket stationary machine. This is my first bike equipped with such electronics. All of my previous bikes were in-your-face carburator- slight air/fuel adjusting (or rejetting) after exhaust modding and you're ready to roll.
To be honest- I'm a bit afraid to start tinkering around the Rocket exhaust. I would appreciate any feedback. :)

I just love posting this picture of my predator pipes!

These are Perds, but he chose not to mount them and instead have this little girl carry them around!

So pm Travelguy and bribe him to get on top of his list!

If you fit Predators you will definitely need to buy Tuneboy software and download a different tune.

If a raspier, more aggresive sound is all you're after, without having to retune, you would be better off fitting a cat delete box and a set of TORs.
You could then get away with the bikes brain re-learning a tune via the 12 minute tune sequence.

Yup. But Cat delete and aftermarket exhaust is to consume some time- thus this is a job for winter.

Something like drilling the mufflers or debaffling will give more rumble 'n thunder?

hipporider said:
hey,Blue
How much does it cost gettin em to OZ? Do customs etc, wack ya bad? :?:

You send me a ticket to Oz and I'll pack them in my cello case! 8)

Back