this is what you need to tighten those loose nuts....

Attachments

• gettyimages-1217395820-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-1217395820-612x612.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 23
Well i do my best
One minute we are talking about a floppy mirrow and the next we have ideas on how to make it stiff.
Lol

Well i do my best
One minute we are talking about a floppy mirrow and the next we have ideas on how to make it stiff.
Lol
See right there! Where your mind is! In relation to mirror brought up ball and socket, nut and there ya go.
Breath, relax, focus Daniel Son.

See right there! Where your mind is! In relation to mirror brought up ball and socket, nut and there ya go.
Breath, relax, focus Daniel Son.
So apart from looking at pics of fit bottomed ladies, is there any way of making the top joint tighter as my Genuine Triumph upgraded mirror tilts downwards when accelerating making it completely useless.

Don't know but under warranty. Get a new one.
Don’t have the luxury of a warranty,although they are genuine upgrade mirrors they were purchased at a discount ,just glad I didn’t pay full price as they look good but useless for actually seeing what’s behind you!

Don’t have the luxury of a warranty,although they are genuine upgrade mirrors they were purchased at a discount ,just glad I didn’t pay full price as they look good but useless for actually seeing what’s behind you!
Must be a manufacturer problem with so many having ONE of the 2 moving under hard load. I love them, but need both.

Back