Looking to replace two bikes stolen a couple a weeks ago

Justdad

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph Thruxton R
I just finished a five day ride around Colorado with my nephew and had the bikes back in my trailer and we were staying the night in Denver before heading back to Idaho.

I could see the bikes and trailer from my room as they were underneath a parking lot light and surrounded by six to eight security cameras. The trailer gate had two locks on it and the ball was locked. Everything was good when I checked on them around 4:00 am and the trailer with both bikes were gone when I looked out the window around 7:15 -am.

It has been a couple of weeks now with no word from the police and insurance paperwork has been submitted so I have just started looking on what I'm going to replace them with in this video.

Sorry to hear your losses. Any tips on preventing another theft? Proximity alarm, vibration sensors, wheel boot? I'm thinking about just sleeping inside my trailer with a .44 Magnum in hand. I've slept in a lot worse places and wouldn't get much rest anyway worrying about theft.

Use a generic animal control electric fence.
The shouts and howls of epithets will waken you and not kill or make you liable.;):roll::roll:

Aussie $ prices Au$1 = US 0.68c

It is a South African company and they are obviously dealing with bigger animal/human electric fences for property protection too!

Northriding (Head Office)​

Email:websales@nemtek.com
Phone:+27 (0) 11 462 8283/4
Fax:+27 (0) 11 462 7132/8844
Address:Northriding Commercial Park, Stand 251, Aintree Avenue, Northriding, Randburg, South Africa

Last edited:
Back