Little Debun bike meet

My dear ol' mum lives in Dahrzet m'dere. 'tis our annual hol'. She's in her mid 80's - walks everywhere. I tell you our generation are wimps compared to the TwixtWorldWar children.
Invite some Brownies and really invigorate her, worst case you can share some biscuits!
Depending on @Nat69's girl 's availability of course - you could really share some Brownie points;):D

Invite some Brownies and really invigorate her, worst case you can share some biscuits!;):D
These days they are just Jehovah's Witnesses in disguise.

My dad used to ask if they were going to "save fallen women". They'd say "of course". He'd say " well save me a couple please".

The Mormons no longer bother my mum (or dad before he passed). Something to do with me answering the door with a pistol (when such stuff was legal in the youkay). Silenced .22.

My dad used to ask if they were going to "save fallen women". They'd say "of course". He'd say " well save me a couple please".

The Mormons no longer bother my mum (or dad before he passed). Something to do with me answering the door with a pistol (when such stuff was legal in the youkay). Silenced .22.

The type I know in uniform now are all 'fallen women' ;):D:eek:, best you get @Nat69's girl instead!

Hee hee hee hee hee did ya really ? Cool !

Back