Little Debun bike meet

These days they are just Jehovah's Witnesses in disguise.

My dad used to ask if they were going to "save fallen women". They'd say "of course". He'd say " well save me a couple please".

The Mormons no longer bother my mum (or dad before he passed). Something to do with me answering the door with a pistol (when such stuff was legal in the youkay). Silenced .22.

Back when stuff was legal everyone was a 'double tap' contract hit man weren't they?;):eek::cautious::cautious:

Back when stuff was legal everyone was a 'double tap' contract hit man weren't they?;):eek::cautious::cautious:
If only. I had an "in" to the London mob back then too. A guy I went to school with became a fairly senior "enforcer". He made his contacts in borstal at 15 years old after building a zip gun and shooting his abusive father in the head.

If only. I had an "in" to the London mob back then too. A guy I went to school with became a fairly senior "enforcer". He made his contacts in borstal at 15 years old after building a zip gun and shooting his abusive father in the head.
Didn't your parents ever tell you that you are judged by the company you keep. Stick to Brownies mate!;):p:D

Has the price gone up from a pint and bag of porky scratchings?
Yup. It helped that the young men were real American Mormons - they simply backed away and said "You're busy, ok!". UK ones would have called "Z cars". Being honest - I was cleaning it on the kitchen table and I didn't want to leave it unattended. But it worked.
I pity the fool who ever makes the mistake of thinking my little lady is cheap ! They would get a very nasty surprise . Me ! ! :mad: ;)

I pity the fool who ever makes the mistake of thinking my little lady is cheap ! They would get a very nasty surprise . Me ! ! :mad: ;)
I said a whole pint, Nat - not a half!. Don't tell me the rate has gone up!. Does the pick-up "You don't sweat much for a fat lass" still work?

Didn't your parents ever tell you that you are judged by the company you keep.
Nope - but my dad once advised me on the companies to sell.

For what ever reason I seem to make friends with folk in "the families" easily. UK, Sicilian and Russian (so far). And usually the ones who wear suits.
No I do not owe any favors. And the ones I am owed I'd be really wary of calling in.

Back