HEY I will buy your wide levers that you hate I have big hands Xl gloves and those little knife blade levers are painful so any wide levers you have ill will take them of your hands

IMFASTTOO - I tried to start a conversation with you, was told I couldn't, with no reason given. Do you know why? Perhaps you can message me.

HEY I will buy your wide levers that you hate I have big hands Xl gloves and those little knife blade levers are painful so any wide levers you have ill will take them of your hands
The Chuinky adjustable factory OEM levers are discounted at many Us online parts dealers for just US$30 at the moment. Postage is still a b!tch to OZ as most charge a flat minimum well over US$30.

Triumph Rocket III Adjustable Chunky Levers Kit A9638065 Online from Pure-Triumph.com US$40.00 post to Oz

A9638065 - Triumph Levers, Adjustable, Chunky, Kit. Triumph, Motorcycles, Motorcycle | Pandora’s Motorcycles Parts - Triumph, Chattanooga Tennessee US$38.00 post to Oz

Friggin US$79.13 post to Oz :(:eek:

Ishrub - I don't know if A9638065 "kits" are levers or something else - can't find any pictures.

BikeBandit is showing the Classic/pre-2013 Roadster lever in their 2015 Roadster diagram, which is not helpful.

Triumph OEM parts start with "T" and the 2015 Roadster front brake lever assembly (including the knurled adjustment wheel, spring etc) is T202044, part #3 in this diagram on Pandora's Motorcycle Parts - Triumph website:
2015 Triumph Rocket III Front Brake Master Cylinder & Hoses
I suspect that US$77 is the new, lower price. Triumph has reduced prices by 50% on parts that are being discontinued (such as Rocket Roadster TORs)

Back