RacerX74

06 R3
Ride
The Mighty Triumph Rocket lll (06)
Bought a cheap set of levers of the eBay and they are rubbish
supposed to be for a Rocket but fit so bad they don't even make the clutch safety switch half the time
and have loads of up and down movement
serves me right for being cheap stuff

Any recommendations of a brand that are tied and tested by your good self's

Cheers ;)

Mate - I use cheap Chines ones from eBay. And they are a perfect (better than stock) fit. Sometimes we win.........

ASV are hideously expensive - but WILL FIT. I would take a look at the V-Trec "VX" series.
I have mates here with them on other bikes and they are fine adjustable. If I changed - this is what I would buy.

hebel_vx_lang-1.png

Mate - I use cheap Chines ones from eBay. And they are a perfect (better than stock) fit. Sometimes we win.........

ASV are hideously expensive - but WILL FIT. I would take a look at the V-Trec "VX" series.
I have mates here with them on other bikes and they are fine adjustable. If I changed - this is what I would buy.
Cheers Barbaqris

hebel_vx_lang-1.png

hebel_vx_lang-1.png

I bought the yeller ASV a few years ago & been pleased.

Over the years I have had several Chinese levers on my bikes. Usually, they don't work properly or as they should. My Blackbird wouldn't allow me to start the engine in any gear except neutral. My BMW would only work if the clutch lever was at a given position. I have learnt from bitter experience to keep the stock levers on

Pazzo are good. But the plus to ASV and the VX is that very fine adjust-ability. Maybe I am more sensitive to it as I have slightly deformed hands.

Edited to add : Just been looking and the VX series for my R3 are discounted to 80Euros a pair right now. I am very tempted.

Last edited:
Pazzo are good. But the plus to ASV and the VX is that very fine adjust-ability. Maybe I am more sensitive to it as I have slightly deformed hands.

Edited to add : Just been looking and the VX series for my R3 are discounted to 80Euros a pair right now. I am very tempted.
Where ???

Back