Mate - I use cheap Chines ones from eBay. And they are a perfect (better than stock) fit. Sometimes we win.........

ASV are hideously expensive - but WILL FIT. I would take a look at the V-Trec "VX" series.
I have mates here with them on other bikes and they are fine adjustable. If I changed - this is what I would buy.

hebel_vx_lang-1.png
ALL those levers are garbage the best levers are the newest wider levers that come on the new Roadsters they are very comfy and are adjustable BETTER than those HARD ON YOUR FINGERS models that I had the chance to test on other Rockets and they SUCK hard on your fingers real junk

Bought a cheap set of levers of the eBay and they are rubbish
supposed to be for a Rocket but fit so bad they don't even make the clutch safety switch half the time
and have loads of up and down movement
serves me right for being cheap stuff

Any recommendations of a brand that are tied and tested by your good self's

Cheers ;)

I really disliked the fat hand levers on my 2015 Roadster, even though I have very long fingers. I use the tips of my fingers and the fat levers made it difficult to feel the exact position of the lever. They also looked too much like H-D levers.
One of the first changes I made was to install hand levers from the early Roadster, also used on Classics. Brake # T2025441. Clutch # T2046021. About $100 each, not cheap but I knew they would work. Big, big improvement in control. YMMV, naturally.

Yep, great price outside EU 66.91Euro - 10% using voucher code F9XBD69B then the 49.99 Euro DHL postage to Australia final AU$171.92x1.04 Paypal currency conversion = Au$179 (US$135) and a Quick Reverse which is about the same as @chandelierman 's 100 quid but a bit too rich for me.

Yep, great price outside EU 66.91Euro - 10% using voucher code F9XBD69B then the 49.99 Euro DHL postage to Australia final AU$171.92x1.04 Paypal currency conversion = Au$179 (US$135) and a Quick Reverse which is about the same as @chandelierman 's 100 quid but a bit too rich for me.

100 squid is still too good to pass up ...retail is £140+ which is about what I paid .... I’ve tried most aftermarket levers and these were about the best ...I like the roller adjuster which is similar to ISR calipers that I had on my Vmax

Last edited:
I really disliked the fat hand levers on my 2015 Roadster, even though I have very long fingers. I use the tips of my fingers and the fat levers made it difficult to feel the exact position of the lever. They also looked too much like H-D levers.
One of the first changes I made was to install hand levers from the early Roadster, also used on Classics. Brake # T2025441. Clutch # T2046021. About $100 each, not cheap but I knew they would work. Big, big improvement in control. YMMV, naturally.
HEY I will buy your wide levers that you hate I have big hands Xl gloves and those little knife blade levers are painful so any wide levers you have ill will take them of your hands

Back